Saturday, September 14, 2019

Week 5

Language Arts: I read more in Just David. I reviewed different parts of speech. I also did some sentence diagramming.

Math: I did Lesson 4: Ratios Part 1, Lesson 5: Ratio Part II, and Lesson 6: Ratio Part III. The lessons discussed scaling as well as analogies, comparing numbers and other things that aren’t numbers to things that share some similarities.

Science: I did an experiment where I got two saim size pieces of paper and crumpled one up. I dropped them and observed how the crumpled one fell faster. I learned about friction and how key it is to so many events/occurrences in the world. Sometimes it is useful and other times we try to overcome it.

History: I didn’t have a chance to do history this week. I did join in on my siblings’ lesson on Hammurabi, though. He had 282 laws written down and carved in pillars around his empire.

Welding: We actually got to do more welding this week. We did practice welds

Sports Conditioning: We lifted weights. We did cardio. I had two days at the high school this week. I also attended open gym on Tuesday and Thursday. I had my Vinaka league basketball practice on Wednesday. Fall League started this week but we had a bye week so no game.

Drone: Canvas class.

No comments:

Post a Comment