Sunday, January 20, 2019

Week 22

Language Arts: I came up with some ideas for a narrative story. I started outlining one of them but then decided not to do that story. Then I wrote another very short story.

Math: Worked on our assignment of solving linear equations. Also did a couple more sections in the textbook.

Science: I watched the introductory videos on the Physics lessons in Khan academy. I am thinking about doing the physics course so I wanted to check it out.

History: No history this week.

Makerspace (Tech):  We worked more with the 3D printing software. We still didn’t print anything yet.

Programming (Elective): Since we made it to state, we will have more Lego league practices. This week one of the things we worked on is a way to release one of the balls for one of the missions. We are also trying to combine some missions to shave off some time required to complete them.

Other: I had a basketball game, two basketball practices, and a basketball training session with my trainer. Lots of basketball this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment