Sunday, December 1, 2019

Week 16

Language Arts: This week I did a couple of different practice mind maps. One was for the story of the tortoise and the hare and one was for a section of a science book. It was good to practice doing them, as it helped me notice what things were tricky for me to remember.

Math: I did more work with limits. Learned about statistics basics and calculating probability. Took Quiz 7 and started reviewing for the first exam.

History: Learned about the people who left the Massachusetts Bay Colony and started other colonies in the area. Like Roger Williams who started the Providence colony, for example.

Science: I learned about buoyancy and how to calculate it mathematically. If something weighs less than the water/air it is displacing then that object will float.

Welding; I finished my T joint. Starting to work on my butt joint now.

Sports Conditioning: This week was max week, so we mostly did lifting. I also have basketball practice everyday now for two hours.

Drone: Canvas class. I finished my test flights.

No comments:

Post a Comment