Friday, October 9, 2020

Week 8

 We won our football game this week so that was nice. Only one more game. Football season feels really short compared to basketball season. We had practice three days and the game on Tuesday. 

I got my Algebra 2 program all set up and did the first two lessons. They were mostly review material from Algebra 1, definitions and terms and stuff. They changed the layout of the lessons which is nice because they were taking a long time to submit the problems and reload and the new setup is quicker to submit. 

We got chicks this week. It is pretty fun to watch and hold them. 

I read more in March. I did a few assignments for my American Government class. I practiced bass. I was supposed to have a bass lesson this week but it didn't work out with my mom's schedule so we will just skip this one and have one in two weeks. 

My dad hired my brother, my friend and I to dig holes for trees he wants to plant this fall. Our soil is really crappy and hard and full of rocks, so it has been a lot of work. 


No comments:

Post a Comment