Monday, January 25, 2021

Week 23

 Still on quarantine from attending classes at the high school due to COVID exposure on the basketball team. I did a couple of welding assignments that were online, but obviously didn't do anything in class. I am doing my physical therapy for my knee. I guess I have patellar tendinitis. It is annoying. I attended the Zoom meeting for the eSports club. I hope it works out with my schedule so I can participate. I really like playing SmashBros. I watched the inauguration of President Biden. In Geography we learned about Egypt, Sudan, and South Sudan. It wasn't that long ago that Sudan and South Sudan became separate countries. I tried a couple different things to record a video of popcorn with my GoPro. Unfortunately I can't do a lot of active stuff with my knee right now so I am having to think of other things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment