Monday, March 1, 2021

Week 28

 I had a math quiz this week. It was kind of tricky so I had to review a couple of the questions after to understand them better. One was solving vertex form of an absolute value equation. 

I had physical therapy 2x this week. My knee does seem to be doing a little better. My wrist is pretty much back to normal, so that's good. 

In welding this week I did square tube welding. I had to do an edge weld. It was hard and I kept messing up. Luckily Mr. Money told me what I was doing wrong and I was able to do it correctly after. 

I did a driving practice session with my mom. I practiced backing up, parking, and pulling out of parking places along with just driving around. I drove around our neighborhood a couple of times. Backing up was kind of tricky because I was trying to just use the windows and mirrors, but my mom's Jeep has limited back windshield visibility because of the spare tire. It has a backup cam, but I was trying to learn the skills of backing up for driving any car, not just hers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment