Friday, March 12, 2021

Week 30

 In welding this week I finished all of my physical assignments. That means I can finally start on my project. I'm excited, I think it will turn out good. My mom and I went to Home Depot to buy the rebar for my project since my welding teacher doesn't have a source for rebar.  Also this week I went for my first drive with a driving teacher. It went really well but I need to work on slowing down sooner. I was getting a little closer than I should to the other cars. I had what will be for now my last physical therapy appointment. I went to the gym twice with my dad to do squats and other exercises. My knee isn't hurting when I do them, so that's really good. I did math assignments and also had a quiz this week that I got all the problems correct on. I took video of riding my bike on the river trail with a couple of friends and worked on editing it. I still want to add some music to it so I'll do that next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment