Sunday, October 29, 2017

Weekly Report -- Week 10 - 10/27/2017

Language Arts - I wrote a short story about two boys in my journal entry for the week. One was The Chosen One and the other was the Dark Ninja. In my Speech & Poetry class I made some notes about what supplies I needed for my Demonstration Speech. I am going to demonstrate how to make a soda can camping stove. I made a prototype. I read a little bit of The Death Cure. I watched the second movie in The Maze Runner series. It was completely different from the book.

Math - This week for math I finished Hands On Equations Level 1. I also did some more Xtra Math Facts.

Makerspace - I finished my cardboard sword. It turned out really good. I also made a sheath for it.

Art - I am still working on my paper mache dragon. Painting it is taking forever because it is so freaking big.

Science - In my Uzinggo lessons I learned about joints. There are two types of joints: immovable and moveable. The types of moveable joints are ball & socket joints, hinge joints, pivot joints, and gliding joints. We also went to the Chemistry Magic Show at BYU and it was awesome. I loved all the explosions and the fire.

Other - Nothing else really to report this week.

My cardboard sword and sheath

No comments:

Post a Comment