Sunday, December 17, 2017

Week 16 - 12/15/2017 - Weekly Report

Language Arts - This week I did some spelling review and a new lesson. I also did another
key word outline and paragraph from my Student Writing Intensive program. This passage
was about characteristics of cephalopods. I read more in the Death Cure. I did some TTRS.

Math - I worked on Math Mammoth 7-A and did assignments about positive and negative
integers and adding and subtracting them.

Makerspace - We finished up our tee shirts and got to bring them home. I didn’t have a
chance to take a picture of mine yet though.

Art - I worked more on my painting project that I started last week.

Science - We did an activity where you write with a dry erase marker on the bottom of a
glass dish and then pour warm water over it. The ink will come off the bottom and float
around. You can even put your hand in it and the ink will go on your hand. It’s cool. We
also watched a Brain Games video on how your brain perceives 3D and also a couple
videos of Magic School Bus Rides Again. One of them was about ecosystems and how
everything has a role to play. We did the tablecloth experiment from our Steve Spangler
box (see video below, in slow motion). I also did some Uzinggo but I can’t remember which
specific ones I did this week because I did them at the beginning of the week. I usually write
them down on my notebook but I forgot to this week.


Other - I had some basketball practice this week but no game. We went night skiing with my
Dad Saturday night up at Sundance. Hopefully they get some snow soon. All the snow was manmade and so it wasn’t that great. I still had fun though.



No comments:

Post a Comment