Saturday, January 6, 2018

Week 17 1/5/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - I did another key word outline and paragraph from IEW SWI Level B.
I also did TTRS. Over the break I finally finished The Death Cure. My mom started reading
A Wrinkle in Time to my siblings and I this week. It is interesting so far. I also did some
spelling lessons.

Math - I did XtraMath practice, Hands On Equations, and also some Math Mammoth 7
lessons on negative integers, and multiplying/dividing with negative integers.

Makerspace - We didn’t have Makerspace this week.

Art - I did a Christmas painting during the break and I finished and brought home my
mountains/lake painting this week.

Science - We watched some Magic School Bus Rides Again videos with my little siblings.
I also did Uzinggo lessons and learned about the different types of chemical reactions.
Exothermic and endothermic. Exothermic means it gives off heat and endothermic means
it absorbs heat energy from the environment.

Other - Over the break I had my birthday (Christmas Eve). I got a new Rubiks Cube, a Lego
Technic set, a Diary of a Wimpy Kid book, the PieFace game, and I got to go skiing with my
dad and sister. Christmas was really fun. We played a lot of board games and video games.



No comments:

Post a Comment