Monday, May 7, 2018

Week 33 5/4/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - This week I used the Story Structure Outline to do an outline of Goldilocks and the Three Bears and then I used that to write up my own version of the story. We spent some time editing it and will finish it next week. I also had a spelling lesson. I finally got back to reading The Martian as I haven’t had much time to read it the past couple weeks. Did my TTRS lessons.

Math - More with rates and proportions and graphing them and calculating unit rate. I started the review of Chapter 6. Also did some Hands On Equations 3.

Makerspace - My stuff came to work on my final project. I also went to the open lab day to get some more time to work on it.

Art - Still working on my rose. So many petals to do.

Science - We checked our mold terrariums. My one in the fridge is not moldy at all. The ones out of the fridge are starting to mold--especially the orange slice.

Other - My best friend’s birthday was this week so I got to go to his party. I also had a one on one practice with my basketball coach. That was really helpful and I played really good in the game on Saturday. We ended up losing by 3 but I felt good about how I played.

Mold Terrarium 

Close up of the moldy orange

No comments:

Post a Comment