Monday, April 30, 2018

Week 32 4/27/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - I finished my retelling of the Lion and the Shepherd story and I typed up some and my mom typed up some. I had a spelling lesson. I had the last week of co-op and in my Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens class we played a review game. 

Math - I worked on rates and proportions, including graphing them and different ways to solve. I also did some Hands On Equations 3.

Makerspace - My project supplies hadn’t arrived so I couldn’t really do anything. I just kind of hung out. 

Art - Still working on my garden rose. I worked on more petals. There are like 30 petals so it takes a while to get them all done.  

Science - Biology - in my class this week we learned about stimulus and response.We did an activity where the teacher had a bunch of foods in a bag and would pull one out and observed what our responses were. For example, she would pull out some candy and some people got really excited. She pulled out broccoli and some people liked it but some people didn’t it.  
Mystery science - we learned about the importance of decomposes and made a mold terrarium inside of. Plastic bag. We can observe it over a couple of weeks and see what the mold grows on and how fast.

Other - I had a basketball game on Saturday. We didn’t win but my coach was pleased that I was playing more aggressively. We also got to go see Avengers: Infinity War on Friday. My mom is a big Marvel fan so we were all pretty excited about it. I also got to go on a campout with the 11 year old scouts. They invited the older boys and one of my best friends is in that group so it was fun to go on a campout with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment