Monday, December 17, 2018

Week 17

I was sick for about half the week so I didn’t get as much done as I usually do. 

Language Arts: I finished my essay on how optimism benefits health. I finished reading The Art of Racing in the Rain. I reviewed coordinating conjunctions and subordinating conjunctions. 

Math: Our math tutor couldn’t make it this week because he had food poisoning. I kept working on lessons from the math book.

Science: We got our MEL Chemistry starter kit. It has a 360 degree viewer so we played around with that a bit. 

History: I didn’t do history this week.  

Makerspace (Tech):  We did some more sewing. We are making blocks for a quilt. 

Programming (Elective): At Lego League we worked on finishing up some missions. We also decided on our mascot for this year. It’s a unicorn platypus. 

Other: I had a basketball game. I also had a guitar recital that was a Christmas singalong. It was kind of crazy with so many guitars but it was fun. 







No comments:

Post a Comment