Sunday, April 21, 2019

Week 35 4/19/2019

L. Arts: I worked on my Brazil report this week. I did some more research, and I got drafts of the opening paragraph and two body paragraphs written. We also did some reading and lessons in the language arts book, but most of the assignments were just to work on the paper.

Math: We had some worksheets from our tutor to work on. They covered a lot of the topics we have worked on so far, including complicated solve for X problems and linear equations. 

Science: We didn’t have a science lesson this week because my mom had to go out of town for a funeral and we didn’t have as many days for school as usual. I did take apart my phone because the screen stopped working so researching that and trying to figure out what was going on was kind of a really annoying and frustrating science lesson. 

History: No history this week because of my mom being out of town. 

Makerspace (Tech): Worked some more on the final project. I measured stuff out. I divided the clock face into the twelve sections so everything will be in the right space. 

Programming (Elective): I finished the final two exercises of Functions with Harvester (#13-14). I did activities 1-10 of Functions with the Artist. 


Other: My mom took me to FanX with her in Salt Lake City this weekend. It was fun, even though there was lots of standing and walking around. We got to meet a couple of actors from the Marvel movies and take pictures with them. I got a cool Punisher hat, a dragon knife, and some other small things. It was fun to see all the interesting costumes people make. 



Cool costumes

With Pom Klementieff, the actress who plays Mantis

Super cool Star Wars droids that can really be driven around

Mom rented me a bird scooter to ride back to the parking lot

Some more awesome costumes 

These lightsabers were really cool. They cost $200-300 so I wouldn't buy one
but they are fun to look at

My Precious

With Clark Gregg who plays Agent Coulson in the Marvel movies and on Agents of SHIELD

Fun optical illusion room that makes mom taller than me again--haha

No comments:

Post a Comment