Friday, April 12, 2019

Weeks 33-34


Language Arts: I did some language arts lessons and reading. I am gathering research for an article I am writing about Brazil. I am researching a bit about the people, climate, land, food, activities, and plant/animal life. 

Math: Working on linear equations some more. Solving for X in kind of involved problems. Also rules of algebra and getting those memorized. 

Science: We watched episode 4 of Cosmos. Black holes are not that big—the center of one is estimated to be 64 km across. We went to the aquarium and the Ogden Dinosaur Park. My favorite thing at the aquarium was the sharks. The tank they have is huge. 

History: No history lesson this week. 

Makerspace (Tech):  This week we worked more on our capstone projects. I cut the wood that I am going to be using to build it. 

Programming (Elective): I finished Functions with Minecraft activities. I also did Functions with the Harvester activities #1-#12.  


Some of the dinos from the Dinosaur Park

At the Aquarium by the Shark Tank


Cool rock at the Dinosaur Park

Camarasaurus at the Dinosaur Park

My cat, Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment