Sunday, May 5, 2019

Week 37 5/3/2019

Language Arts: I finished my Brazil article this week. I also read more in the Unwind series book I am reading. I kind of set it aside for a few weeks. I also did some language arts lessons and read in the assigned book.

Math: We learned a bunch about quadratic equations and how to determine the roots and the vertex. We learned about derivatives. Practiced finding everything needed to graph the equations.

Science: We watched the next episode of Cosmos. There are differences between molecules. Solids, liquids, and gases are different because of the speeds at which their molecules can move. Solids only move a little bit, kind of just jiggle in one place.

History: I listened to the next Podcast History of our World. It was about the Israelites and how some of their history is mixed up with myths and stories of the bible, so we don’t know for sure what is factual, but this is the case with a lot of ancient people.

Makerspace (Tech):  I have pretty much finished my project so this week I got to do whatever. I made a paper flexagon.

Programming (Elective): I did more code.org lessons. I did all of “Build A Flappy Game, “ did some more Functions in Artist exercises.

Other: I had basketball practice. My friend Heber had a birthday party. I practiced guitar and am working on learning a new song.

Screenshot of my Brazil article from Google Docs

Bandit


No comments:

Post a Comment