Monday, September 30, 2019

Week 7

Language Arts: I studied some photographs of New England forests. I read some more of Just David. I brainstormed some ideas for my insight paper that I will start working on next week.

Math: I learned some beginning geometry concepts. I was introduced to the proof of how you know an equilateral triangle is actually equilateral. Its based on circles and the rules/definition of what a radius is.

Science: I learned about velocity. I calculated velocity with some different variables.

History: I read about the early explorers, including Christopher Columbus. I also learned about the Conquistadores, including Hernan Cortes.

Welding: I learned about and practiced lap joints. I also learned about practiced T joints. These are a couple of the five basic welding joints.

Sports Conditioning: We did weight lifting. We also played frisbee. I had a game for my Vinaka League. We also had practice. I went to open gym twice this week.

Drone: Canvas class

Equilateral (aka dumb, haha) triangle 


No comments:

Post a Comment