Sunday, October 6, 2019

Week 8

Language Arts: This week I outlined my insight paper. I decided to do a different topic so I had to go through brainstorming again. I reviewed vocabulary. I read more of Just David.

Math: I did the 3rd quiz. I got 100% on this one. Besides the new geometry stuff, a lot of it is still review.

Science: I learned how to calculate speed, and the distinctions between speed and velocity. I also did an experiment using the racer I built. I set a 20 foot distance and timed how long it took to reach the distance, and calculated the mph.

History: I read about the northwest passage and the exploration of North America. I also learned about the Spanish Armada and the Protestant Reformation. I watched Crash Course US History #3, which was mostly about the native people of the Americas and the English.

Welding: I practiced different welds. I got my T-joint marked off.

Sports Conditioning: We had a max out day and I benched 125 lbs. We played basketball. I had a basketball game with my Vinaka league and also practice with them. I also went on a hike with our church group and a hike with my family.

Drone: Canvas class

On the hike to Timpanogos Falls with my family

Family photo on the hike

A doodle I made in one of my notebooks

My cat chillaxing on my mom

No comments:

Post a Comment