Monday, January 20, 2020

Week 22

Science: Learned about levers and how they can give a mechanical advantage depending on where the fulcrum is. Also how there are the classes of levers 1st class is like scissors. 2nd class levers are like nut crackers. 3rd class levers are like tweezers.

Math: Learned about operations with whole numbers and exponents. Learned how if you a 6 to the 3rd power on top of the fraction line and 6 to the 2nd on the bottom you can cancel them out to get 6 to the 1st power which is just 6.

Language arts: This week's lesson was about how language is intuitive and how it the only thing we keep learning about after we know how to use it. Also still reading 1984 I'm on chapter 4 or 5 I believe.

Welding: Trying to figure out my final project. I need to pick a couple things to work on and find out roughly the cost. I'm also working on my plasma cutting and then I will do my fab welds.

Drone: Took a quiz on fpv goggles and did research on how the worked. Next thing I need to do is build a race course and fly through it.

Sports conditioning: We did the regular stuff including running & weights. We had two games this week.

History: Read about the declaration of independence. It was drafted by Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, and Thomas Jefferson.

No comments:

Post a Comment