Sunday, January 12, 2020

Week 21

Language Arts: I started reading 1984 by George Orwell. I did more Writing Lessons. The goal was to write a series of okay sentences and not worry about making them great. I wrote a description of the Arizona drink can that was on the table.

Math: I did a lesson. I also had a quiz this week. The lesson was on proportions especially in word problems and the different way those can be written.

Science: I did an experiment to look at the density of different liquids. I used my homemade hydrometer as well as floating an egg in each of the solutions. The liquids were water, salt water, sugar water, and corn syrup.

Welding; We took notes on safety for our test. We also looked at gross pictures from when people didn’t follow the safety requirements.

Sports Conditioning: It is a new semester so we mostly just introduced all of the new people to the equipment and everything. Didn’t really do any training. But I had practice or a game everyday, including Saturday. On Monday the team we were supposed to play against never showed up so we didn’t have that game.

Drone: Canvas class.

Other: I had my birthday over the break. My best friend Heber and I went to the new Star Wars movie and my dad took us go cart racing and out for sushi for lunch. It was a really fun day. 

My cute cat curled up on my bed

At the Go Kart racing place

Sushi and a big piece of chocolate cake

Birthday cake

From Left to Right: Water, Sugar Water, Salt Water, Corn Syrup


No comments:

Post a Comment