Saturday, May 16, 2020

Week 39

L. Arts: i did another article reading and did a bullet map of it. The article was about the meat shortage caused by the coronavirus.

Math: I did more proofs this week. I don’t like them at all. The main one was on drawing lines that are radii of circles and proving that they are the same length as other lines. I took a quiz.

Science: I learned about resistors and how they restrict the flow of electricity. Also about different types of circuits like a series and parallel.

History: Butch Cassidy was born in Utah in 1866, as a kid he learned to ride a horse, fire a rifle, rope a cow. In his late teen years he worked as a rancher. After that his first crime he stole a pair of jeans and a pie, he left an IOU on the shop counter with the intent of repaying the shop owner. After that is was lots of crimes and heists. Butch robbed trains, banks, mining company's. His final moments were in a bank after a failed robbery, he and the Sundance kid were surrounded and we're being shot at from all sides. The most likely story is that after putting his comrade out of his misery and then took his own life as to not be caught and put in jail.

Welding: only assignment this week was to fill out a teacher evaluation so I did that.

Sports conditioning: this week was just a chance to make up any missed weeks. I did go on a backpacking overnight trip though. I also went hiking with my family.

Drone: Canvas class. 

My mom thought this was a funny picture to take

We drank a lot of sparkling water while we were out of town

At the trailhead for Cascade Falls



Butch Cassidy's childhood home

When I got back into town, my cat didn't want to leave me alone

Backpacking trip

Goblin Valley



No comments:

Post a Comment