Monday, February 8, 2021

Week 25

 This week I went to a new physical therapist to try something called dry needling. They stick needles in your body and send electricity through them. It is like electrical acupuncture kind of. Hopefully it will help my knee recover better and faster. It wasn't too uncomfortable except for the lowest needle. I am going back next week. 

I worked on figuring out my welding project. We decided on some of the specifications and looked into the materials I need. I also had to fill out a job application for welding class. 

I had a cold and a sore throat this week so I had to miss one of my days of school and some basketball. At least it wasn't covid though.

My mom was messing around with her new phone taking pictures of my cat

Look, there I am in the background

Doesn't this look fun? 


No comments:

Post a Comment