Monday, February 15, 2021

Week 26

 I had a quiz in Math. I got 100%. I am learning about composite functions and inverse functions. Also the difference between functions and relations. 

I had physical therapy twice this week. Both times with the dry needling. It wasn't as bad as the first time but it is still uncomfortable. The idea behind it is that it kind of tells your brain again that the area is injured and your body should work on healing. Sometimes with lingering injury your brain and body just adapt to the chronic pain. 

We had some basketball games. The game on Friday was really exciting. We were playing Park City and we went into overtime. Then Park City was winning by 1. At the VERY LAST SECOND my teammate Jayson hit a three pointer and we won the game. It was pretty great. We have lost almost every game this season so to have an exciting win like that was pretty great. 

I am reading Ready Player 2. I really liked the first one. I practiced using prepositional phrases in my writing this week. 

Last week I ordered some new Nike shoes that I really liked. I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the money on them, but they were on sale and my dad convinced me that I would probably be sadder to miss out on them as they are likely to be sold out than to just have the money sitting in my account. I really like them. 

My new shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment