Friday, May 7, 2021

Week 38

 This week I took the written test to get my motorcycle permit. I missed four and as long as you miss five or fewer you pass, so I passed! Now I have my permit and can practice on my motorcycle and ride it to school.

For my science assignment I did an experiment with my steamboat to see which part of it is responsible for making the sound. Most of the sound comes from the top of the metal boiler which is thinner metal so it vibrates more. I tested this by putting a bit of salt on it and I could see the salt bouncing up and down. 

In geography we learned more about Sierra Leone. I thought it was interesting that it is the roundest country (by shape) on earth. It shares borders with Guinea. It’s one of the countries that was founded by freed American slaves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment