Thursday, May 13, 2021

Week 39

 Things are kind of winding down in my welding class. Students are finishing up their projects for the competition but I don’t have a project in the competition so I’m just working on my last name sign. 

My motorcycle is still in the shop for a repair but I have been able to practice riding my dad’s a couple times this week. Once I just rode around the church parking lot (video below) but the other time we rode all around the neighborhood so that was good practice. My dad followed along on my mom’s smaller motorcycle so he could help if I ran into any problems. 

I had a math quiz this week. I also did a couple of math lessons.

We learned about Lesotho and the Ivory Coast as part of our Geography this week. Lesotho actually has a ski resort, which was interesting to learn. You don’t really think of ski resorts in Africa! 


Filled out a few job applications this week and needed a profile pic. 

Pictures my mom took of my cat



Gamer kitty




No comments:

Post a Comment