Sunday, November 12, 2017

Weekly Report - Week 11 - 11/3/2017

Language Arts - In my Writing Skills assignment I learned about reason paragraphs and came up with some examples reasons for some different topics. I also wrote a journal entry about Halloween. In my Speech & Poetry co-op class I had to write a quick demonstration/instruction paragraph about how to tie shoes. I did TTRS and also started All About Spelling Level 4. The first lesson was a review of stuff we had covered before.


Math - I did several lessons in Hands On Equations 2 this week. I also did Xtra math. The day after Halloween we made bar graphs of the different candies we got. I decided to sort mine by wrapper color.


Makerspace - We had a Halloween party and got to eat food. We also had a 3D pen we could play around with and I made a little tree, a watering can, and a trophy.


Art - I am still painting my paper mache dragon.


Science - We didn’t have a group science lesson this week but in Uzinggo I learned about space technology. For example how they have to pack all their food with them. Their toilets have a suction so it doesn’t make a mess or get everywhere. I also learned about lab safety and how you should always throw chemical waste in the correct bin. You need to make sure you turn lab equipment off when finished and keep windows closed so the wind doesn’t mess with your project.

Other - We went to see Captain Louie at the SCERA. It is a musical. I also had fun trick or treating and got about three pounds of candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment