Monday, February 19, 2018

Week 23 2/16/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - This week I did keyword outlines of 3 paragraphs about Charles
Darwin. I used our new typewriter to type them which was fun.  I also had a spelling
lesson.

Math - I worked more on rational numbers and adding/subtracting and multiplying them.
I also did more Hands On Equations 3 and some Xtra Math drill practice.

Makerspace -This week we learned more about eTextiles. You can use electronics in
textiles. We started making an embroidered etextile with fabric and conductive thread.

Art -I started a new project, its a monarch butterfly, I'm using colored pencil.

Science - Mystery Science: We learned about the hart and how hard it works to pump
our blood we squeezed a ball of paper for a minute.
Biology class:We learned about photosynthesis and how it makes oxygen by using light
to make energy.


Other - I had my last Junior Jazz game. We are going to have some post season games.
My dad and sister and I went skiing on Friday and it was the best snow we have had
all winter.

Typewriter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment