Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week 24 2/23/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - I had a spelling lesson this week. I also did the last lesson
in my Student Writing Intensive B disc 1, which was adding titles. So I went
back to my compositions for the past few assignments and added titles. I also
typed a paragraph about what I liked about the movie Black Panther.

Math - I worked on multiplying and dividing rational numbers and changing
decimals to fractions and vice versa. Sometimes it is easier to solve problems
with fractions and sometimes it is easier to use decimal numbers, so it is good
to be comfortable changing them.

Makerspace - We didn’t have Makerspace class this week because of President’s
Day.

Art - I worked more on my colored pencil monarch butterfly.

Science - We watched a BBC special on Algorithms. We also watched Magic School
Bus with my little siblings about the three states of matter. On Uzinggo I learned about
erosion in rocks and how it can be caused by wind, water, sand. I learned about the
Rock Cycle and how rocks get broken down and then built back up into other kinds of
rocks.


Other - We went to the Little Red play at the SCERA theater. We also got to go see
Black Panther at the movie theater. We had our first post-season basketball games
for Junior Jazz. We won the first game but lost the second game by 7 points. We
play again next Saturday. We also went swimming because we didn’t have co-op
this week.

My brothers and I at Little Red. My little sister didn't want to be in the picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment