Saturday, March 17, 2018

Week 27 3/16/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - I finished reading Ready Player One. I really liked that book and am excited to see the movie in a couple weeks. I watched the next lesson in IEW about using good adverbs and descriptive adjectives. I also had a spelling lesson. 

Math - I worked on two step equations in Math Mammoth 7A. I also did Hands On Equations 3 and XtraMath for fact practice.

Makerspace - I soldered two wires together to practice soldering. I also did some circuits with breadboards. I made a motor spin and a buzzer beep. 

Art - I worked more on my garden rose watercolor project. I am still sketching it.

Science - In our Mystery Science co-op class we learned about acids and tested acids with baking powder, baking soda, and indicator liquid (made from purple cabbage).
For my co-op Biology class we learned about Mitosis and Meiosis. We learned about how the chromosomes duplicate themselves to make copies for the new cells.

Other - My ankle is still bothering me so I now have a brace and crutches. I hope it gets feeling better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment