Saturday, November 3, 2018

Week 11

Language Arts: I learned about mood and tone in poetry. I finished the third Star Man’s Son book. There is a fourth one coming out sometime soon, I think, but I wish it was already out. I did more lessons in my dyslexia workbook. I did some sentence diagramming.

Math: I worked on the Unit 1 packet and took the test. In class we went over calculating surface area on 3D rectangular shapes.

Science: I learned about solutes and solvents. A solvent is a substance that dissolves another substance and a solute is something that dissolves in a solvent.

History: We didn’t have a history lesson this week.

Makerspace (Tech):  In class we just had a party while people could work on their costumes if they wanted to. I didn’t dress up this year so I didn’t have a costume to work on.

Programming (Elective): We didn’t have First Lego League this week because the Rec Center was booked with their Halloween party. It was a busy week so I didn’t work on any extra projects at home either.

Other: I’ve been figuring out how to play the Super Mario Bros theme song on the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment