Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Week 10

Language Arts: We had a short week so I only had one language arts lesson this week. I went over vocabulary and am also reading a new book. 

Math:My lessons were on geometry and graphs. I learned what the domain and range of a function are and also reviewed calculating slope and plotting points.

Science: Short week, so I did one lesson. It was about Newton’s third law of motion. I went over how every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

History: Due to the short week, no history lesson this week.

Welding: It’s end of term so we just finished up assignments. I passed off my MIG 1G Butt Joint and my MIG Lap Joint 2F.

Sports Conditioning: We ran laps. We lifted weights. I had my last basketball game of fall league with Vinaka. We had basketball practice as well.

Drone: Canvas class.


No comments:

Post a Comment