Saturday, February 22, 2020

Week 27


Welding: I finished my rose. I passed off one of my welding techniques.

Language Arts: My writing lesson was about how a lot of the time you just have to start writing. You can’t expect to have a fully formed thought before you write it. Just write a word and then write another word. Still reading 1984.

Math: I took the quiz. I did the next lesson which was about the Volume of Right solids with holes and total surface area.

Science: I did the unit review.I started chapter nine which is on kinetic, potential, and forms of energy.

History: It was about the industrial revolution. It began in 1793 when Samuel Slater built the first spinning mill for cloth and fabric.

Sports Conditioning: We had our last basketball game of the season on Monday. We lost by 3 points. In class we did some weight training.

Tech (Drone videography): Canvas class. I took some photos and got them on my computer for one of the assignments. My laptop only has one USB port so I had to get a port adaptor from my dad so I could connect the drone's drive to my laptop. It took a few days to get all the parts gathered and working because my dad has a lot of the stuff at his office.

You can hear Clive on the guitar in this sneaky video Mom took from the other room

The rose I made in welding.

It's galvanized steel so that's why it is shiny



No comments:

Post a Comment