Monday, March 2, 2020

Week 28

Language arts:writing lesson was on getting ideas down before worrying if it sounds good. Its useful to write down all of the idea keywords on a subject first before you worry about getting them in a good order.

Science:learned about ailerons on planes and how they work. Put some on my glider to demonstrate them.

Sports conditioning: just did some running and lifting. I got injured playing basketball with some guys at church this week. I jammed my thumb really badly. It is slowly getting better but it has been a real pain because it is my right hand. .

Drone: took drone pictures. Also made my slide show.

History: learned more about how life was for slaves. And how there were some attempts to fight back but most just made life worse for them.

Math:did conversion problems. Also did scientific notation.

Welding: Passed off my round tube butt joint. Wanting to make a Thor hammer for my final project.

Other: We went on a Leap Day Adventure to Moab, Utah. We stayed in an AirBnB and saw petroglyphs and hiked to Corona Arch. We got some fun souvenirs, too. I got a small multitool that can fit easily in my pocket.

The whole family in front of Corona Arch

Playing Waterworks at the AirBnB

Mali was tired so I carried her for a while


No comments:

Post a Comment