Sunday, March 8, 2020

Week 29

Language Arts: Writing lesson was about how writing is about resolution of tension. The other lesson was about using detail to describe things and create a picture. I described my new metal water bottle.

Science: I did the unit exam. I got an A. I learned about the Wright Brothers and learned how rudders work. I added one to my glider. A rudder directs the air so the plane can turn.

Sports Conditioning: We played Ultimate Frisbee one day. We also ran a mile and a half.

Drone: Canvas class

History: I learned about the Gold Rush of 1849. It mentioned the invention of Levis. Also the Mexican-American War.

Math: I did the next Quiz. I did lessons 46-48 on solving multivariate equations, solving rational equations, and creating linear equations from two points and from word problems.

Welding: Working on my widget. It’s a practice fabrication. When you do your project, you have to learn a lot of different welds and be able to read a welding sheet that’s kind of like a blueprint. There are different symbols that tell you what type of weld you use.

We went out to Utah Lake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment