Sunday, March 15, 2020

Week 30

Science: Built a simple circuit with some light bulbs. Also it used 2 AA batteries. We also went to the aquarium which was really cool.

Math: Finding parallel and perpendicular lines from equations. I also took the next quiz.

Sports conditioning: We played ultimate Frisbee on Friday. We just lifted and ran on the other days

Welding: I finished all my assignments for this term. I'll start looking for final project once school starts up again.

Drone:did my landscape shots. Next I will attempt some close ups and other shots.

Language arts: besides reading, I didn’t do language arts this week. I only had two days at home but they were both pretty full of other lessons/activities.

History: Learned about some early states' attempts at utopian governments. Also about the great awakening to the abolition movement.

I got my driver's permit this week and Dad took me out to practice driving once already

At the aquarium


Cool octopus in a shell at the aquarium

No comments:

Post a Comment