Sunday, March 22, 2020

Week 31

L. Arts:
I had a lesson that discussed the importance of tension/resolution. My mom and I discussed the tension/resolution that happened in the Avengers Endgame movie. It had a lot of tension, some of which lasted the entire movie and other tensions that were resolved pretty quickly.
Math: 
I learned about expanding squared binomials and euler word problems. I also did the first pretest for the next exam.

Science: 
I worked on the house project to go with the lessons on engineering. I am building a house out of small wooden sticks so I had to line them all up on a template and glue them in place. They had to dry overnight. The next step will be assembling it. I will eventually add little lights and stuff to it as I learn about electricity and circuits.
History: 
I learned about the gold rush of 1849. I also learned about the early abolitionists. In 1845 there was something called “Bleeding Kansas” when they were having territorial elections and there was a lot of people who crossed the border from Missouri to try and get Kansas made a slave state. The anti-slavery settlers started their own government and so Kansas had two governments for a while.
Welding: 
No welding class this week because of the coronavirus shutdown. We had an online assignment to identify about 80 tools from pictures. I did pretty well but he wants us to try and get 100 so I will take it again.

Drone: 
Canvas class. I went to take my photos for my next assignment. I uploaded the photos to my computer so next week I will make the video.

Sports Conditioning (PE): 
No class this week but for exercises I went on three bikes rides and two hikes. I also played basketball in the driveway and jumped on the trampoline. We did have an assignment to write a one page paper on the relationship between body composition, nutrition, and exercise, so I did that and turned it in.

Hike

My cat likes to snuggle with me when I watch TV

No comments:

Post a Comment