Sunday, March 29, 2020

Week 32

Science: learned about static electricity and the different parts of atoms. In an atom the nucleus has protons and neutrons, then around the outside there is the electrons. I did an experiment/activity with balloons and static electricity.

History: this week I learned about the civil war. Something I never knew was that the US actually split into two different places which I thought was interesting. Also learned how the north won and that it was kind of inevitable because the north had a much bigger army and they had a lot more resources.

Math: I had an exam. I also learned about trinomial and that they are just polynomials but with three terms. And I learned how to factor them.

Drone: Canvas class. Finished and turned in another drone video for my class.

Sports conditioning: wrote a paper. Also used an app to track my bike rides this week.

Welding: Did a tool identification quiz. I had to retake it because he wanted us to get close to 100. My final time I got a 97% so I figure that is good enough.

Language arts: This week I just had to write a paper for my sports conditioning class. I did one Writing Course lesson as well. I had to write a part of a story and try to keep the tension going.

Other: We went to the Salt Flats on a family outing. It was cool. I got to practice driving there. We took both our cars and so I drove the automatic one and also practiced on the manual transmission one as well. Manual is a lot harder. 

Science activity

Roasting hot dogs and making s'mores on the salt flats



No comments:

Post a Comment