Sunday, April 12, 2020

Week 33-34

Language arts: This week I just had to write a paper for my sports conditioning class. I did one Writing Course lesson as well. The lesson was on to writing in your own unique voice.

Science: did more work to my model house. Also did some experiments with static electricity

Math: learned more about the identification of functions. Also had some review from earlier lessons.

History:learned about the reconstruction after the Civil War. Abraham Lincoln had a plan to reconcile the country and make it whole again but then he was shot and the plan was thrown off course when the new president was elected.

Sports conditioning:just had to write a paper and record some physical activity. I did more bike rides this week and a lot of time on the trampoline.

Welding:none. We have an assignment to do some “at home welding” with some sort of medium (Mr. Money used cheese whiz and crackers). I need to do it still.

No comments:

Post a Comment