Sunday, April 19, 2020

Week 35

L. Arts: my language arts lessons this week were about getting help. You can also help yourself with your writing by reading it out loud. It can help to take a bit of a break after writing and then come back to it.

Math: Took the quiz on Monday. Learning about functions and how to identify the graphs of different functions. Also how to shift functions around on the graph and how that looks on the equation.

Science: Still doing work on my house model. Also learning about electric circuits. Today I learned about open and closed circuits. Building my house is pretty fun, I like all the small parts that I get to put together.
History: It was about the Trans continental railroad. It talked about how two train companies were subsidized by the government so they could build the railroad. The construction mostly relied on cheap immigrant labor. The construction of the railroad led to a boom in the population of the west.
Welding: I did my at home weld. I used melted chocolate and graham crackers.

Drone: I took my close up drone pics for the next assignment. Canvas class.

Sports Conditioning (PE): Our assignment for this week and next week is to watch the documentary supersize me and answer some questions about it. I watched the first 30 minutes and answer the questions that went along with that part of the video.
We went to the Provo Classic Car Cruise on Saturday

My "at home weld"

A picture of the moon my mom took with her phone through the telescope from a couple
weeks ago when we had the Supermoon.
We didn't get pictures added to the last blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment