Monday, April 27, 2020

Week 36

L. Arts: One of my assignments this week was to write as much nonsense as I could for 10-15 minutes. The goal was for it to not really make any sense at all. It was kind of a weird assignment.

Math: I took a quiz. I did lessons. One of the lessons was on reflecting functions across the x and y axis. It is kind of confusing so mom has been helping me understand it. I understand it better now but I am not good at memorizing equations so I can’t do them very easily yet.

Science: In science I learned about alternating current and direct current. With AC current the current fluctuates from negative and positive in pluses but DC does not. Also how some houses get their power from wires underground and some have wires attached to there roof.
History: History was about the second industrial revolution. It was a lot about how some companies were monopolizing certain industries. Like the Standard Oil Company who bought out all their competition, there was also Andrew Carnegie who made the Carnegie Steel Company and he owned the steel mills, the mines and the transportation for it so he didn’t have to pay anyone.
Welding: I had to do a quiz about welding terms. I did it on canvas. We could take up to three tries to get all the problems right and I did it in two tries.

Drone: I did my closeup video and turned it in. Canvas class.

Sports Conditioning (PE): I finished watching Supersize me. I answered all the questions and turned in the assignment. We went on a hike to Lost Creek Falls. My mom and dad also took my older sister and I up to Squaw Peak for the sunset since they had taken the younger kids last week. Then we got tacos and Crumbl cookies. 

Mom took a picture of my sister and I taking pictures of the sunset at Squaw Peak

We had a marshmallow roast and made s'mores. 

Sunset from Squaw Peak (mom's picture)

A little cave along the trail to Lost Creek Falls. Mom said it was a little cave, I said
it was barely a hole. 

Lost Creek Falls hike



No comments:

Post a Comment