Monday, May 4, 2020

Week 37

L. Arts: I listened to the last lecture in The Writing Course. I read an article and wrote a short response to it.

Math: I took a quiz. New content this week was solving systems of equaTions from graphs and more about simplifying complex fractions.

Science: Science has just been working on mini house, Ive finished all the walls and the lighting. Not sure if it will have a roof but it's pretty cool already. It was fun to build and learn about how real houses are made.
History: History was about progressivism. The late 1800s were a time of reforms. There were many different reforms like the political reform, the educational reform and the labor reform. Another problem was child labor since you could pay kids less there were a lot of kids working in harsh environments.
Welding: I had to answer a bunch of questions about myself. It was kind of a self evaluation for the class, looking for things I could improve on.

Drone: I did the obstacle course in my back yard around our 9 square set. Canvas.

Sports Conditioning (PE): we had to come up with some metrics to measure and goals for ourselves. I did mile run, pull ups, sit ups, and push ups. My mom showed me a route around our neighborhood that is 1.01 miles so that is nice. I don’t love running but I did feel good after finishing so I am going to work on keeping it up. I ran two times this week. I went mountain biking with my friend for his birthday and crashed once. I kind of damaged my brake grip thing on my bike and scraped up my forearm pretty badly, but it was still fun.

Other: I helped my dad install a winch on my mom’s jeep. I also helped him move the big furniture out of his office.

No comments:

Post a Comment