Sunday, January 21, 2018

Week 19 1/19/2018 Weekly Report

Language Arts - This week I proofread and made changes on my keyword summary on
the farmer and his sons. I also had spelling lessons. I am rereading some of my Tom
Gates books because I need to get some new books to read. On Friday we did a
freewrite on our favorite candy. We also did bit of a refresher on basic sentence
diagramming. I did TTRS lessons.


Math - I did more Hands On Equations 3 as well as some XtraMath practice. In Math
Mammoth 7 I did chapter 3, One Step Equations. It was mostly review since I’d already
learned about equations and practiced them a lot in Hands On Equations.

Makerspace - We didn’t have Makerspace this week because of the holiday.

Art - My art teacher is still on break but my siblings and mom and I did some Art for Kids
Hub videos on YouTube. They were pretty simple but still fun.

Science - We watched videos this week. Quite a few about atoms and also a really neat
one about how televisions work by the SloMo Guys. In my Uzinggo lessons I learned about
water testing of surface water and learned about groundwater.

Other - I had a basketball game this week. I scored 7 points in my game. I also got to go
skiing at Sundance with my dad and sister since we FINALLY got a good storm.




No comments:

Post a Comment